When Venus, Jupiter and Moon Meet ~ Smiley :)


Around 8pm suddenly received an SMS, with the following content :-
"Guys, check out the west bound of the sky.. U can see the venus, jupiter and moon forming a smiley face -> :) nice view... ~ Keith"

I hesitated a while, must be those forwarded SMS, mustn't be real I guess. Due to my nature of curiousity, I just can't help but went out to my parent's room balcony. Out of my surprised, I saw the Venus and Jupiter as the eyes with the Crescent Moon as the mouth formed the smiley. It's so unbelievable. Although they're far apart, still it's really incredible. I'm not sure how long we need to wait for this magnificant view.

I was speechless but still manage to shout for my sis to come over to view it. She does not show much interest at all. :( I would like to share this with all my friends. I quickly forwarded the SMS to all my friends. Only a few gals reply and enjoy the same view as I do.

Here is the picture taken by Keith. I have seek permission from him to put it in my blog. Thanks alot for your SMS and shared this with me :)

For those who had shared the same view as me, may we live happily and smile always.

Comments

杉木 said…
I've seen that also but I didn't think it's a smiley. Now look back the picture i feel it's more like 'money smiley' (long-faced)!
Lee said…
Aiyoh, only $$ face like you will think it's 'money smiley' :P

Btw, today actually most of the stars are in a straight line which can't be spotted by raw eyes.
Unknown said…
How come I didn't received ur SMS?? aiiii.. sad..sad.. only saw in newspaper and here. :D
Lee said…
Sorry. I have sent out too many SMS until I have left you out. Really sorry :(
Unknown said…
don't worry.. Just Joking only. :p

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大