Craving for ~ LOVE ~

LOVE???
"strong feelings of attraction towards, and affection for, another adult, or great affection for a friend or family member" ~ dictionary.

Due to my sis being cheated recently, I got really tired with my parents. My sis is not young anymore yet trusted some outsider without second thought which could lead her to life danger. My parents try to wash her brain and this has cause noice pollution. They just kept on repeating the same thing everday whenever my sis was around, even 6am in the early morning. Sweat...

I got even angry when my sis still persist on her own thoughts. She even blamed my parents for not taking care of her when she was a child due to work. Blamed us for not showing appreciation for every good will she had done.

I would say my parents are typical Chinese. Their love are more encrypted and hard to be interpreted. My dad is absolutely a serious man (from his outlook) meanwhile my mum basically like scolding and busy body. We only talked to our dad whenever we needed his help :)

She's the one who never really look back how my parents have treated her. I still can clearly remembered how my parents ware so worried when she was in UTM. I'm not sure how many times they drove to Skudai just to make sure she had adapted herself there. Whenever she encountered problem, my parents will help her out without any price. My dad even bought a new car for her when her car was stolen.

She's those who alway crave for love, like to be pampered by someone that's why she easily trust people when they started to treat her well. She has this perception that we - her own family members treat her badly and our loyal advise which is jar to her ears cannot be trusted. She never knew when someone talk something nice to you, treat you nicely, doesn't mean they love or really care for you especially stranger.

I know the impact when someone crave for love, crave to be noticed, crave to be cared as I used to be one of them last time. I do something bad just to make my parents to notice me and care for me. Until one day I notice that, my parent never stop loving me. No matter what mistake I have done, they're the only one who will accept me back.

When I started to grow older now, I think love itself is a burden or the love given in a wrong way like my mum will make me strongly dislike it. Maybe due to my strong personality sometime I don't really appreaciate the love being pour to me.

Hopefully my sis will be awaken someday like I do. She'll start to notice the love pour by my parents, see the rainbow in the sky, appreciate everything she has now. '知足常乐' - satisfied with what she have and don't be greedy.

Comments

sometime is better to talk less and let others have time to be alone to think themselves.

btw, although the world is dangerous, over defensive is not good as well.
haan said…
guess that is your younger sis?

just need some time to lear, i guess.. let her face more challenges by herself then she will learn.. esp knowing that no one is obligated to be good to us in this world..

i'm also a bad sister to my brother, in others' eyes. i told my mum not to let him live easily here, instead, throw him to overseas and let him learn how to be independent..

he's still faraway from getting matured.. and i continue to be a bad elder sister...
Lee said…
It's not be too defensive, but just imagine a stranger asked my sis(alone) to fetch her to some place... It's hard to imagine what will happened to her. There're so many rapped case nowaday.

It is better to be more pre-caution then sorry later.
Lee said…
Haan, I do agree with you. Sometime I would rather choose to be the bad person.

When you stay at home and over pampered by your family members you'll never appreciate them.

I think your brother will thanks you when he grow older as he'll really benefit from the decision you have made.

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大