Being Teased :( Got Something In Returned :)


Today got a bar of white chocolate from my colleague. Without my notice, I have finished the whole bar of chocolate before I left the office :( Putting on weight recently cause I'm pretty free despite the development job I need to do for the Data Center - FOC.

I'm a pretty weird person. After I left my ex-company, it seems like I'm still keeping a very close contact with most of my ex-colleagues. We went for trip together. We have lunch together. We went for movie together. We celebrate birthday together. We have dinner together...

It's really strange. Before that, we hardly have movie or dinner together. Today, after work it was a bit late than usual. 7++pm... Should I joined their badminton... Until the junction, the traffic light indicated red, without my notice, I have turned left toward the spot center.

When they saw me, all of them started to asked me. Some even teased me why I was there. I could not answer actually. Why? I was wondering also. There were more people around compare to last week which made me feel pretty embarrassed.

Anyhow it was so great to find those who love diving around. Since my cousin was almost drown last time, she decided not to risk her life anymore and gave up her diving. Thus I badly need some 'diving kaki' so that I can continue. I don't want to waste it off.

Haan planning for the advanced open water diving course meanwhile Andrew still considering to take the pool or direct open water diver. I suggested to go for direct open water diver because it's more practical and you really learn alot. Haan we can planned for the advanced open water diving at around April or May provided you're free.

In fact, I was never good at spot. Just started to join spot activity during my training. Still remember how my friends trained me up especially ping pong. They're always so patient and play with me almost every night. Besides that, the first thing I learn about basketball was shooting the ball. It was winter, cold and chilly where all my hand was freezing and can't even got hold of the ball, so it took me long hour just to get 10 shots. When I finally got it, they cheer for me :)

Really miss the day I spent with them. They used to tease me alot due to my bad performance and acting silly. In return we became good friends. I think it's a new communication style. People teased among each other in order to get close. At least this is how I get close with my friends.

Comments

haan said…
last time, i also continued to join my ex-colleagues for badminton, every tuesday... drove so long to Sekolah Rendah Seri Kembangan II to play. 1 hour driving leh from shah alam...

stopped only after they move company to kuchai lama. now they resume playing again, but i already join UC team.

next year apr is a bit late.. i don't have much time left... let's sort out further...
Lee said…
Wah, that's really far.

Apr is too late. When do you feel convenience for you?
haan said…
for my time, anytime before april would be good lo... jan would be too fast... thatz why i said tue-mar :)
haan said…
sorry should be FEB-MAC, not tue..
Lee said…
I think I would prefer end of Mar. Really can join for the advance open water with just a few dive?

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大