LuCky???


Lucky? How many people in this world are really lucky? And how many people being cheated just because of this word?

My most stingy sis being cheated again for twice just because of this word - 'LUCKY'.

In this year, I'm not sure how many times she went to police station, 3 times at least. First time, she lost her car. She even put her car insurance inside the car, thus lost it with her car as well. Second time, her handbag was being snatched, lost her IC, house key, ... - police station again. Third time, being cheated by a China lady who called her up, and told her how 'LUCKY' she was. She believed and transferred 1K to the specific account. Ended up in police station again.

Later her car was found, I'm not sure that's consider as lucky or not. As for me, I'm the unlucky one as I need to use that chunk which cost me a few K to fix it. :(

This morning, she even drove my mum car just because she doesn't need to pay for petrol. On her way to the car park (alone), she was stopped by a gal who told her how lucky she was. Again, this time she was cheated again - around 6k. Unbelievable, she spent 6k for a matress, oven, sewing machine and water filter. Usually she's so stingy, even a penny she'll calculate with you.

From what I understand, there're so many point that indicated that the gal was cheating yet she didn't notice it at all. She drove the gal to a shop to claim the lucky draw, and the people in the shop took her IC and credit card for a long period, yet she didn't suspect anything. The amount printed was difference from the receipt. When the bank called up for verification, she didn't stopped the transaction as well. OMG... They must be so happy to have such kind prey.

I really don't understand, why people easily cheated by this 'lucky' word. You got this, you got that. Due to greediness, people tend to believe that they're lucky. I think the word - 'LUCKY' has the psycho power.

Yes, maybe there're really lucky one but you do not need to pay for the 'LUCK' you have. I was lucky enough to get the grand price this year - a 32" LCD TV. Of course I do not need to pay a penny for that. For all the luck my sis had, she needs to pay alot in return. Like those electrical stuffs she got today, it cost 6K. Is this so call lucky? I doubt it.

Please remember, you do not need to pay if you're lucky enough. If you need to pay even 1 cent, don't consider it as lucky. Kindly remember this advise. There are alot of fraud case and cheating around nowaday, so please be careful especially when you're alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大