Sponsor A Child


Today I managed to open my gmail account which I have had forgotten a few years back. Luckily it's not being de-activated yet.

Like alway top down approach. I opened the very first email dated back at 2nd November 2007. "Sponsor a child with RM50 per month" have captured my vision. I have always wanted to sponsor a child but never took any initiative to search about it. Last week I read an article about Michael Wong - local famous singer shared his experience of poverty in Laos with his sponsored children from newspaper. Yet due to my laziness I just ignored it.

Today by fate and chance I found this email which lead me to World Vision Malaysia - child sponsorship changes lives... Without any hesitation I sign up for the sponsorship. It just took me about 5 minutes to fill in all the particulars. On Monday, I'll print out the credit card form and mail them as soon as possible.

I don't want to be regret for not doing anything for these children who needed my helping hand. Although RM50 is not a very huge amount of money but I hope with this little help, they have a better chance of living, treasure and explore this world. Hope that all of you who have read my blog give a helping hand to them as well :) It's never too late to do good for the society.

World Vision Malaysia Contact :-
==========================
Tel : +603-7880 6414
Fax : +603-7880 6424
Email : admin@worldvision.com.myThis email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it
Web Site : http://www.worldvision.com.my/
Street Address : 106 & 108, Ground Floor, Block A, Kelana Centre Point, Jalan SS7/19, Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Mailing Address :
P.O. Box 8171, Kelana Jaya, 46783 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大