Goodbye UC...


Today is my last day serving in UC. It was hard for me to leave this nice and friendly working environment. After long consideration and a few days of sleepless night, I have decided to leave UC.

I was in a rushed where I have a farewell dinner with my supervisor and teammate at T.G.I. FRiDAY's, Subang Parade at 8:15pm. Before leaving, I still have the chance to play ping pong with JJ, KS and Sam. I have to take revenge on KS who had hit my eyes the day before with ping pong ball!!! Guess what? While they were helping me to have a nice smash to hit KS the ping pong ball accidentally hit one of the developer's head and quickly I hid under the ping pong table while my partner - JJ quickly squad down and hid in the cubical next to the ping pong table. While the other people who watched the match, laughed none stop and some was excusing JJ since he ran away so fast. Haha...... I'll miss my 'ping pong kaki' in UC - humor and friendly colleagues.

I just managed to snap a few pictures with my colleagues before I left. Miss out the ping pong team. Sorry guys! :(

Before 8pm, I was on my way to Subang Parade. Luckily I was not late, just on time. First time in TGI Friday's. Browsed through the menu for a few time, what should I order??? The waitress recommended us a appetizer "Three for all" while we're waiting for Elbert. Elbert came in 10 minutes later with a big present for me. A bit surprised. Wondering what's inside. We decided to share the food. We have later ordered a Cream of Mushroom Soup, Jack Daniel's Chicken & Shrimp, World Famous Barbecue Burger and Fettuccini Alfredo with Chicken and Herbs.

I like "Three for all" - a winning combination of Loaded Potato Skins, Fried Mozzarella and tangy Buffalo Wings. Served with sour cream and chives, marinara sauce, Bleu Cheese dressing and celery sticks especially the Loaded Potato Skins.

Jack Daniel's Chicken and Shrimp - juicy fire-grilled breast drizzled with TGI famous Jack Daniel's source and crispy Cajun -spiced friend shrimp. When the grilled breast chicken was served hot, it was very nice with the Jack Daniel's source. I like the smash potatoes as well.

Fettuccini Alfredo with Chicken and Herbs - different from normal tomato or white source pasta. The taste was refreshing with the sauteed sliced chicken breast. If you like garlic probably you'll like this pasta.


This will be the last picture I have with my supervisor - PT and teammate - Elbert, as well as YS - being striked by my ping pong ball on the head. Really sorry about it YS. Last but not least, I wish UC continue success in all your endeavors. I'll always remember the precious moment we have shared in UC.

T.G.I. FRiDAY's (Subang Parade) contact:-
===================================
Tel : +603 - 5634 2956
Email : usersupport@fridays.com.my
Website : http://www.fridays.com.my/index.html
Menu : http://www.fridays.com.my/html/menu.html

Comments

haan said…
got to know about ur blog from sam's site. remember u mentioned u like adventurous activities during the MAD session :) good luck with ur new job.
Lee said…
yeap like adventurous activities and always get myself injured... :S

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大