** 814 **

"814" - What does that mean???

Numbers has been widely use to represent some words in chinese. It's widely use in SMS, MSN... For an example :-

918 ~ ‘加油吧’ (Ganbate!)
88 ~ ‘拜拜’ (Goodbye)
246 ~ ‘饿死了’(Starving)
168 ~ ‘一路发’(Keep on getting wealthy)

Then what does 814 mean? In chinese it can be interprete into 2 different Chinese words, '发一世' and '发一死'. Both of the interpretation give total different meaning. The prior mean get wealthy your whole life, the later mean once you get wealthy you'll be dying...

Never thought of the meaning hiding behing those numbers until one day while I was talking with my friends and she asked when is my birthday. She just kept on repeating my birthday then suddenly she just connect 14-Aug to the above 2 Chinese words. Now, when they asked for my birthday, I'll just use the first Chinese words since it give a better meaning :)

While I was counting down for my birthday on MSN, the first call came in. The one and only one who will always gave me a call sharp at this time. Then my MSN started to blink none stop. In total was like 6 peoples greeting me at the same time and most of them are from my ex-colleagues.

After that I was hoping for some sweet dream. Unfortunately I was waken up by a call early morning. Once I saw it was a '03' number, those bad feeling just arose. Outage.... :'( Yes, there was some problem at the Southern region. Sigh...

It was a bad starting of my day with outage. This week has been a very dark week. Everyday there're something bad happening. Later received wishes via MSN, SMS, Facebook... which balance up my day. The issue resolved before lunch. Happily looking forward for the lunch then found that I have left my purse at home.

Around 5:30pm, planner was celebrating birthday for their team member. They shared the cake with all of us as well. He's the second person whom I knew which has the same birthday as I do. First was another guy from Philippine.

Later I have to drove home to take my purse and before that I managed to book the ticket for my next year Bali trip via AirAsia at RM123 per pax. Yeah!!! 6 of us will be going and they're all my ex-colleagues.

Dinner at Sunway Pyramid as usual. I was given a treat by 3 beautiful gals at Pasta Zanmai. The food was pretty nice. I like the sesame source.

Came back home at around 11 pm. After taken my bath, on my laptop as usual. Replied all the wishes posted on my facebook wall. Counting down again which gave an end to ~ 814 ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大