Why so many locks?


It was so frustrated this morning. I was heading to my office. Looking outside the door, my sister's car was blocking my car.

Once get in my sister car, I need to unlock her car's door, steering lock and gear lock. After park her car, I have to lock back the gear lock, steering lock and car's door.

My car even worst, my dad provided 2 steering lock but usually I just use one of it. Even my inner doors, I think we have at least a few locks. Why Malaysian need so many locks?

Even with all these locks, one day you might found that your car is missing somewhere or house being burgled. :(

I went to Bangkok a few weeks back. I was so surprised to see that their car was parked without pulling the handbrake due to limited parking space. They'll reallocated the car if the car is blocking their way. I don't think it'll ever happened in Malaysia because if you do that, probably your car will not be seen when you come back.

So don't feel strange when you visit Malaysia and found all kind of locks in the car and house as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大