20090305 - Bangkok


Today I was so happy that I'll be taking 6 days holiday at Bangkok and Chiang Mai with my cousin. Praying hard no outage while I'm away for holiday.

It was so rush because I need to reach airport by 8:30pm. After work, I went to KP for currency exchanged, pack my unfinished luggage, took bath, dinner, fetched my cousin. All was done in one and half hour before depart to airport.

Reached LCCT airport on time, found that our flight was being delayed. Sigh... If I have knew it, I will not come so early :(

Once touch down at the Suvarnabhumi Airport (Bangkok International Airport), we're lost and do not know which way to go. I do remember that the hotel receptionist told me to wait at Gate 3. I waited inside and the people told us to ask the helpdesk. The helpdesk told us to wait at Gate 6 but later we found no one there. Walked back to Gate 3. Then I make a phone call to Silver Gold Garden Hotel again and they asked us to wait at Gate 3. After met with the driver, he asked us to wait again... :(

We're so tired as it's almost 1am already (Bangkok time). It's always a communication problem in Thailand as most of the people only speak Thai.

When we reach the hotel, it's almost 2am. So exhausted and tired. The hotel was very new and clean. The bed was so comfortable and nice. The room smell good too. I have reserved this hotel because it's very near to the airport and tomorrow we'll be staying at my friend's house.

Dreaming how I'm going to spend my holiday in Bangkok and Chiang Mai...

The next day we woke up pretty early and checked out from the hotel and head back to the airport to wait for my friend to pick me up. I have called my friend a few times but no one pick up the phone. Ops, how? What are we going to do??? I just have her hp contact and her address in Thai... She promised to pick me up at Gate 7 at 9am... What am I supposed to do?

After half an hour, finally I got hold of her. She told me that her driver is on the way. So we waited outside. Yet after 10 minutes still found no trace of her driver... At last, saw a guy holding a paper with my name on it. Ah, when did that guy arrived? We have waited outside for so long but didn't see him at all... Luckily we're found. Happily and relieve we follow him and the driver drove us to my friend's place.

It was a new four storey office home. First 2 floor is for office use meanwhile the other 2 floor she used it as home. It was located about 20 minutes away from the city. She had moved to this new place recently.

We were so excited and chit chat a while before starting our journey to explore the city of Bangkok!

Silver Golden Garden
==================
Tel : +662 738- 1533/4
Fax : +662 738- 1535
Email : info@silvergoldgarden.com
Website : http://www.silvergoldgarden.com
p/s: If you want some hotel near Suvarnabhumi Airport (include airport transfer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大