At the City of 'Kuching' ~ Working...


Finally touched down at the city of 'Kuching' yesterday afternoon. Before I came here, heard that Kuching was raining and flooding at some area.

It was raining outside. It took around 25 minutes from Kuching International Airport to Kuching City (RM22). Will be staying at 5 star hotels - Riverside Majestic. Looking forward how would 5 star hotels look like.


My colleague stayed at room '1408' which is my birthday meanwhile I stayed at room '1306'. Should have inquired double bed instead of twin bed room. then I'll be staying at '1408'. Once reached the room, opened laptop as usual, started to arrange for tonight activity. Still encounter some problem with the E1. Really no time to enjoy the 5 star hotel facility. Not much surprise actually.


Called vendor up and planned to have dinner together at 'Top Spot'. End up eating KFC with my colleague cause it was raining and I'm not sure where 'Top Spot' was located. Later found that it was just a stone throw away. It was very famous among local and tourist in Kuching because of the cheap sea food.

Reached the site at around 9:50pm. No one was there. Luckily the guard let us in when we told him that we're from the Central. Wah, there was ping pong table. Played ping pong with my colleague while waiting for the others to arrive.

I was so surprise when I saw Jibun. I just talked to him via phone most of the time and never knew how he looks like. He was the uncle I met during the first team building. We have some chat.

When the vendor came, we started to prepare and wait for the instruction from Central to start the migration. We encounter some problem due to some wrong info given. We changed it last minutes and everything started to move smoothly.

We worked until early morning 6am and everything went smoothly as planned. We decided to celebrate our success and have breakfast together. Raining heavily outside. So excited with the success, I suggested to play ping pong. Only Jibun and me was excited to play. Others was too tired and the vendor left before us.

After the ping pong, we went for breakfast. Initially wanted to try out the 'Sarawak Laksa' introduce by Jibun but we're too early and the shop was not opened yet. End up we went to another shop and I try the 'Mee Java' because it's famous at that shop and my colleague ordered 'Sarawak Laksa'.

Sarawak Laksa

Mee Jawa

I was so exhausted when I reached the hotel. After taking a warm bath, I can't think anymore and just throw myself into the bed hoping to build some sweet dream...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大