20081126 - Ccozi & Friends


This evening 8pm I have appointment with 3 leng lui. So no matter how still need to drive to Sunway ('snaking' at home after night job). Heard that my ex-colleagues going to play badminton at 'Panasonic Spot Center'. Maybe I can joined before I went for the dinner.

So long did not work out my body. Besides work is still work :( They were so surprise to find me there. Wah, who's that guy with long hair and hair band. Ah, it's JJ who look just like a gal. Sweat...

After 2 matches, I quickly rush to car park and drove to Sunway Pyramid. It was badly traffic jam due to rain and a small accident. I was a bit late and both of them were already there since 7:30pm. LC ffk at last because of the training. Left 3 gal musketeers including me.

We can't make up our mind what should we have for dinner. Like school children, left no choice we have our 'lat, tali lat, tali tam pom'. SY lost at the first attempt. At last we decided to go around Asian Avenue. Initially wanted to try out "Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks" which is famous for the Oyster Mee Sua but SY do not eat oyster one.



Thus we ops for the stall next door - Ccozi & Friends which claim to be the best Korean street food in town. As from the food display looks very delicious.



As usual I'll order the bibimbap (Korean Mixed Rice In Hot Stone Bowl ) - Tuna & Kimchi Bibimbap. They have ordered Fresh Tuna Bibimbap and Bulgogi (Korean Beef BBQ) Bibimbap. Besides that, we ordered the chicken on skewer - Xtreme Chicken Fried (highly recommended if you're spicy lover coz you got chocked by just smelling it). RM5 per stick. The korean tea was just RM1 with free flow.

While eating the bibimbap, I started to complain about my vendor which was from Korea. Complain until I'm out of my breath. How they make my life miserable and stay awake for 3 days 2 nights twice for the same issues. How I argued and quarreled with them. How irresponsible they are... I have forgotten how many cup of tea I have refilled.

Both of them are the best listener. I was so relieved after complaining. I bet the Korean must be sneezing while I'm complaining. Haha...

They started to plan for the Christmas or New Year outing but I think I can't join for the count down as most probably I will need to standby :( Early celebration is preferable. :P

Ccozi & Friends :-
=================
Tel : +6016-324-4607 (Andrew Kim), +6016-316-2900 (Joon Pak)
Email : drewan78@gmail.com (Andrew Kim), p71001708@gmail.com (Joon Pak)
Related Web Site : http://www.ccozi-friends.com/index.php
Address : Lot number: 197, First Floor Asian Avenue, Sunway Piramid
Operational Hours : ~ 10pm

Comments

haan said…
hi, saw u at the badminton court last week, but u left very early..

wanted to ask u.. are u interested in doing Advanced Open Water early next year?
Lee said…
yes, cause leaving for the gathering :$

I would like to join for the advanced open water next year :)

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大