20081114-16 - Cindy's Wedding at Alor Setar

Today once I finished my training I directly drove back with full speed. After taken my dinner and packed my luggage for my '老妈子' wedding. Aiks, raining outside. It has been a very hot week how come today suddenly rain? It didn't give me a very good sign.... :(

Finally reached Alor Setar at around 5am. Gave '老妈子' a very morning call. Luckily she picked up my phone. After 15 minutes, she was there with her mum to fetch me up. It was a very bad news. Her house was robbed yesterday night while she was having wedding dinner :( Lost most of the cash, as well as her purse. Gosh, my bus ticket also got stolen :(

Too tired to think, once reached her house. I just fall asleep on the nice, smooth and comfortable bed. Around 7am, I was awaken but the noice. Hardly open my eyes actually. Talking to '老妈子' with eyes closed. Can't recalled what we have chat about. My head was all in white.

Her hair dresser was there helping her to setup her hair and makeup while I was sleeping besides the bed :P It took around 1 hour for the makeup but it's worth it as you can really see the difference.

Now I can really see the power of makeup. You can see the big difference before and after, right? Look this little boy, so cute and smart.

When '老豆' came to fetch '老妈子', he was tortured by all the '姐妹'. Plus he's super stingy and all the '姐妹' wouldn't let him in. When the cute little boy saw the scene, he just don't understand and asked why those 'Jie Jie' bully Uncle Xiang - '老豆'? When we heard that all of us laughed non-stop. He's '老妈子' nephew.

Finally '老豆' broke through all the obstacles and got '老妈子' . Yeah!

It was a tiring day after all the ceremony. I was given the honour to became one of the camera gal with the Sony DSLR provided by '老妈子' father. Not sure the out come is good or not. '老妈子' please forgive me if I'm not a good one.

We have dinner at one of the restaurant. The dinner ended pretty early.

As usual it's photos session after the dinner. (Can you spot me???) Tonight I can't be lamp bulb thus I had packed my luggage and stay at '老妈子' friend's house.

The next day is the time for me to leave. Early morning the new couple purposely came to fetch me and introduced me to one of the famous curry mee shop - "Chuan Nam' which located at Jalan Putra. The mee was served in less than 10 minutes although it's full house. It's a bit different from Penang curry mee which is more spicy.

I'm not sure when we'll meet again. Probably will be the day another '妞妞' get married or when you have baby.

It took me around 9 hours ride from Alor Setar back to my home sweet home. My back bone was terribly hurt and pained after the long ride :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大