Exploring A Brand New Me...


Finally understand what's so call working life. All this while I have been working in a small to medium size of company where there're not many rules and regulation. Everything is so flexible.

In my new company everything need a complicated and long processes. Really get frustrated sometime for the processes I need to go through in order to get things done. Communication become one of the challenges in here. For all the knowledge I have, communication has been one of my weakness. Technical skills are not a must in here but communication skill is definitely a must.

Everyday you need to deal with more than 20 mails, sometime up to 50 mails. At first I encounter problem to organize my mailbox because always exceed the maximum mailbox capacity. Reply email became one of my daily task.

There's one thing I believe, '江山易改,本性难移'. It's a Chinese Proverb which mean it's hard to change our behavior. With my straight forward and impulsive behavior, I have made a lot of mistake. All these has given me hard time dealing with others as well as myself.

Hopefully with this big corporate environment, I can train up my temper. Looking forward for the changes. Mask will be the most useful tool for me yet do not know what kind of mask suit me in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大