Baby???


Tonight is another boring night. After I have changed to this job, my life seems to be pretty easy going. No more rushing for deadline... no more coding after work... no more work related reading... no more... All of that just replaced with chating via MSN and blogging...

Suddenly Cindy - "老妈子" (god mother who is my uni-coursemate) MSN me... What a surprised since she has not contacted me quite for some time.

The first 2 sentences really puzzle me. WhAT??? She needs to get herself married in 3 months time??? The only thought was she is pregnant??? OMG!!! Baby... baby??? I can't believe it. No way man. Aiyoh, how come "老豆" so careless and didn't do precaution? How could he do that to "老妈子". Without hesitation, I gave "老妈子" a call.

After long hour of asking finally I was able to extort a confession from her. It was just a misunderstanding of interpretation. "老妈子" is not having baby. It's just that "老豆" father just pass away. If they don't get married within this 3 months then they can only get married in another 3 years time. (According to chinese custom)

This has left them no other alternative but prepare their marriage in 3 months time. Relief... Congratulation Cindy and KSiang! May both of you have a memorable and wonderful wedding though it's kind of rush. Of course don't forget to invite me!!! I'm your "妞妞" (daughter).

Comments

Unknown said…
haha, I asked the same question as well when she told me that she need to marry within 3 months. :D
Lee said…
It seems that we have the same instinct:P but wrong instinct...

Popular posts from this blog

‘初老症状’?

~ “对不起”~

火气好大