New Year, New Home, New Life


This is the second time I have been to i-City. First time was during Christmas Eve and today is for count down. There was fireworks display. Although the fireworks were not those special and nice one like Cyber Jaya Fireworks Competition but it was so close to you where you can felt that the sparkle going to drop upon you.

Supposely today should standby at home and not sneak out for count down.

3... 2... 1... Happy New Year!!! Firework started to explore into the silence sky. Today is full moon :)

Early morning, I woke up to assist my mom to move the foods from fridge to new house before the lorry came. My dad has given us notice that he's going to move the house today. He has been in the new house alone all this while. He must be too tired of having a new house without us :P

We managed to finish moving those big furniture by 12:30pm. The most troublesome part for me will be 'selection' which items to throw away. I have been keeping alot of 'antique'. I think it's time for me to say goodbye to my 'precious'. It's time for me to forget about the lost memory.

2010 is a new year, having new home and starting a new different life. Although I still think old is better than new. My dad just reminded me to forget about the old house because he planned to sold it off. I think I should move forward for a new living style at my new home.

Happy New Year !!! May everyone treasure this year with utmost meaningful :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大