Children + Fire = Danger

Just step in my house, my sis and mom started to tell story. This afternoon, the house next next door on my right just caught fire.

I looked at them unbelievable. Fire? I never thought it would happened just a few meter away from my house and my house was lucky to escape from the fire. The house next to it was caught by the fire as well. Then started to smell some burning smell.

The root cause was suspected that the 6 years old child was playing with lighter upstair while his granny was doing house chore downstair. Accidently the fire started to spread. The granny was only notice when someone opposite shout that their house caught fire. The granny immediately escape out from the house with her grandchild.

She knocked on my door to borrow the phone but my sis thought it was just some swindle and do not bother her. Later only she sense something went wrong because it was a bit chaotic outside and some burning smell.

My mom who came back in the afternoon saw the fire was spreading through the roof top very fast. Everyone was worried while waiting for the fireman to came for the rescued but they waited for quite long and the fireman was not arrived. Besides that when the fireman came, they have difficulty to connect the host.

My house was lucky to escape being affected because my neighbour had build up a high wall as a divider and that wall had blocked the fire from spreading over.

Children are alway curious and like to play with something they're not allowed to. It's really dangerous to left children at home without supervision. Even with supervision need to be really careful of what they can reach out. In Malaysia, there are alot of fire cases which were cause by carelessness of human being. Fire can be our friend as well as our enemy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大