Be Good 'Daughter'


Today I’m being a so call good daughter. Being kind enough to be a driver and doing grocery with my mom. Although I have been around home for around 3 years but I hardly remember that I ever accompany my mom to do grocery on weekend.

Usually my life is kind of boring and I have rather choose to stay at home to sleep, watch movie or drama instead of accompany my mom and aunt for grocery. Today I even volunteer to fetch them to Tesco to do their grocery. That was pretty tiring. How they select the fruits and veggies… Comparing price… This is cheaper in Tesco, that’s cheaper in Giant…

The time just passed without my notice. 3 hours was just too short for them. After going to Tesco, my aunt wants to go to Jusco to buy rice because it’s cheaper there. I’m pretty patient today and not showing my annoying look which I usually show when I have to wait for long queue and being driver fetching here and there.

Though this is a boring and tiring task but just felt it’s good after all to be a good daughter once a while. At least this will make my mom happy that her daughter is not sleeping on weekend today...

Comments

haan said…
sometimes grocery shopping and comparing price could be quite fun. today my friend asked if i wanna go sunday market, oh market, sure i will tag along!!

but due to traffic jam and difficulty to park car in malaysia, multi-point shopping could be annoying too :)
Lee said…
really open my eyes to see how the choose the fruits and vegies and every sen can make a difference.

looking for parking is not something enjoyable especially it's in the afternoon :S

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大