Grandma in Heaven


Today is Mother's Day. Initially plan to take my mum for 'Dim Sum' but end up my mum preparing dinner for us.

After the dinner, we planned to visit my grandma who's very sick. It took us around 50 minutes to cross the bridge which is under construction now. When we reached there, I can heard the chanting of Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo came from the 1st floor where my grandma stayed...

I just had a bad feeling. When I saw my cousin who came to open the door for us was crying in red eyes, I knew at once that my grandma no longer around...

She just passed away at 9pm meanwhile we reached there around 15 minutes later... Missed the last moment to be with her. She was sleeping peacefully on the bed, holding tightly on her prayer beads.

Actually I just can vividly remember that when I was small, I was once taken care by her because my mum didn't manage to get a babysister to take care of me.

The only memory I'm still having was her chanting of Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo and recitation of praying I heard just now and the sound of the bell. After she prayed, she'll extinguished the candle and close the little Butsudan (house of Buddha) which is still inside the house now.

Now only found that how little time I had spent with her after I'm grown up... Just once or twice yearly. I was glad that she left peacefully...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大