20080524 - Japan MEXT Scholarship 2009

Today is my Form 6 classmate's - Zhi Xiong's wedding. Where is the invitation card..... Aiks, broke again :( BY promised to fetch me up at around 7pm.

On my way to his wedding, Celine told me that she had received the Japan MEXT Scholarship 2009 written examination notification. I didn't receive any letter wow...... Probably I'm not qualified...... (broken heart..... bleeding.....)

The dinner ended at around 10.30 pm. Once reached home, without any delay - checked my "mail basket". What's this? It's letter from JIS (Japan Information Service Embassy of Japan) Huray!!! Let me called Celine and informed her about this good news. Why don't pick up the phone? Never mind let me sms her. That mean I have to start to brush up my English and Japanese before the examination which fall on 15 June at Confucian Private Secondary School.

I came across Japan MEXT Scholarship by an ex-colleague who is now studying in Japan with MEXT Scholarship. He encouraged me to try it out since last year. He had wrote about the procedure of MEXT Scholarship in his blog.

For those who's interested in the Japan MEXT Scholarship, here are some useful info:
Previous year examination paper : http://www.studyjapan.go.jp/en/toj/toj0308e.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~ “对不起”~

‘初老症状’?

火气好大